A few weeks ago I asked on my IG stories what the best baby shops are for newborn clothes, swaddles and accessories. And here they are!
I’ve compiled all of your suggestions as well as some research on my own to come up with a list of my favorite shops!
There are few things I love more than finding unique and adorable newborn outfits and accessories! I hope you enjoy these shops and boutiques as much as I do!
- Lou Lou– incredibly soft fabrics, swaddles, newborn bundles, bows and headbands. The packaging these products come in is amazing! Would be perfect for gifts because it’s wrapped so pretty.
2. Kate Quinn– adorable outfits, dresses, knotted gowns, fun patterns
3. Solly Baby– wraps, swaddles, layettes, carriers
4. Zara– childrenswear, unique baby ideas like mini sleeping bags, super cute and unique outfits
5. Ruffets and co– earthy tones, beautiful floral, fun Frenchie prints, swim suits, on trend
6. Shop plain Jane– kids and womens, classic, modern and comfortable, loungewear, play gowns
7. Petite moss– 100% organic, classically tailored, timeless styles
8. worrn– baby joggers, tees, beautiful fabrics, for women and children, cute pacifiers, socks, neutral earthy colors, capsule wardrobe ideas for mix/match
9. rylee and cru– for women and children, quality basics that are each hand garment dyed, giving them a soft vintage feel, bonnets, sweaters, fabrics and textures are beautiful
10. Janie and jack -swaddles, newborn gift sets, onesies, dresses, this site carries it all, lots of accessories too, hats, socks, bags, shoes…tons of options for newborns and bigger kids as well
11. Quincymae – certified organic cotton, beautiful color palettes, minimal print patterns, and velvety soft fabrics. The line is filled with easy to wear silhouettes and everyday basics
12. Miniscout – beautiful swaddle blankets, especially floral prints for newborn girls
13. Dwell and slumber– women and babies, loungewear, dresses, baby gowns, swaddle blankets
14. Little Unicorn Shop – changing pad covers, rompers blankets, sleeping bags, wash cloths, bibs, crib sheets and skirts etc…
15. Little Pine Outfitters- beautiful bonnets, bows, macrame, and moccasins
16. Buho- baby, kids and women, beautiful and unique colors, prints and fabrics, perfect for an everyday look for mom/baby, sibling matching
17. Jamie Kay – swimwear, swim bags, playsuits, dresses, onesies etc…
18. Briar – the most adorable and creative hats, bandanas and bonnets for boys and girls, lots of fun options for halloween or everyday wear
19. Mushie – silicone bibs, pacifiers and pacifier clips
20. Timbertotshop on Etsy – wooden toys, baby gyms, pacifier clips
21. Cuddle and kind – adorable and unique hand knit baby dolls and stuffed animals. *For every purchase this company gives money to help alleviate world hunger
22. Top Knots – handmade, breathable, super soft fabrics. Top Knots are much more than a cute accessory; they are extremely practical to keep baby’s head warm in the winter and protect from the sun in the summer.
23. Pop Ya Tot – swaddles, bed linens, pacifiers, bottles, toys and accessories
24. Copper Pearl – bibs, quilts, blankets, hats, burp cloths, bath accessories, car seat covers, crib sheets, changing pad covers…all in super soft fabrics
25. Mebie Baby – quilts, basics, muslin crib sheets, accessories, bibs, onesies, all in unique on trend fabrics
26. Ryan and Rose – pacifiers, pacifier clips, adorable eating utensils, tethers, keychains, lanyards, all matching, sold separately or in packaged combos
27. Cozys – all handmade products: nursing covers, blankets, burp cloths, beanies, swaddles, rompers, pillow cases, headbands, baby and Womens clothes, headbands, dresses…
28. Mama Made Minis – a personal favorite, all hand made crocheted products; bonnets, blankets, jackets, teethers…everything is beautiful! *Note: The owner makes products in bulk and then launches on a particular date. Enter your email address on the site to be notified as soon as the shop opens back up. Warning: They sell out fast!!!
29. Blondes in Bows – some of the absolute cutest bows you’ll ever see! They’re huge and soft and oh so cute!
30. Spearmint Baby – bibs, bows, hats, socks, rompers, leg warmers, body suits…all in adorable fabrics
31. Plum and Sparrow – handmade baskets, home decor and bassinets. Baskets are made by weavers in a village in Africa who have full creative freedom when designing and creating these baskets.
Leave a Reply